Primary Spine Care 9: Chiropractic as 1st Option for
Spine; A Literature-Based Standard
*Please note this course is not approved in the state of Florida.
*Please note this course is not approved in the state of Oklahoma.
*Please note this course is only approved for 5 CE in the state of New Hampshire.
12 CE Credits
Mark Studin DC, FASBE(C), DAAPM, DAAMLP
William J. Owens DC, DAAMLP
1. 2020-2021 Strategies Based Upon
Your Clinical Excellence
2. 2020 Insurance Compliance Documentation
Mandates: Get the MACROS & Get Paid
3. The Research: Why Chiropractic over
PT, MDs & Drugs for Mechanical Spine Pain
4. Get Long-Term Chiropractic Care
Approved & The Research
5. PI Referral Breakthroughs
6. Be the First Referral Option [Primary
Spine Care Provider] for:
a) Emergency Rooms
b) Spine Surgeons
c) Medical Primary Care Providers
For more information
Dr. Mark Studin 631-786-4253