By completing this Qualification, you will automatically be added to the Trauma Team if you are a member of the Academy of Chiropractic and have it advertised worldwide for you.
- Triage Trauma Patients [Personal Injury Bootcamp]: 9 Hours
- MRI Spine Credentialing: 25 Hours
- Spinal Trauma Pathology: 16 Hours
- Spinal Trauma Pathology
- Spinal Disc and Ligament Neurology and Pathology – 7 Hours
- Accident Reconstruction: 8 Hours
- Impairment Rating: 2 Hours
- Head Trauma - Brain Injury or Mild Traumatic Brain Injury: 2 Hours
- Electrodiagnostics; EMG/NCV Interpretation – 10 Hours
- Concussion; TBI-mTBI-PTSD Testing and Diagnosis*(Not yet completed)
- Stroke Anatomy & Evaluation for Chiropractors and Manual Medicine Specialists: 8 Hours
Get the Trauma Team Application
Get a Sample Press Release
Get Trauma Qualified and recognized by Cleveland University Kansas City, Chiropractic Health Sciences. The form is to be sent AFTER all the courses are completed. There is a fee for the credentialing process.
This Qualification must be renewed every 3 years.